Sunday, August 28, 2011

New Hair And A FOTD

I have been dying my hair bright colors since I was 12 but about a year and a half ago I promised myself (and my mother) that I wouldn't have any bright colors in my hair anymore I guess in an effort to be taken more seriously. Well I finally accepted that I had to do something to get my hair healthier because of the damage that has been caused from being so blonde for many years, and I'm not really a natural color type of person (as you may have realized) so I took the plunge last Friday and dyed my hair raspberry!

I'm so excited about it that I had to share it with you all and I hope you love it as much as I do.


The eyes in this are the same as this.


and here's a quick look that I did before class on Monday.




Face:
Graftobian Anti-Shine HD Foundation Primer
Kett Hydro Foundation (airbrushed) - O1, O3
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
MAC Mighty Aphrodite Powder Blush
MAC Sketch Eyeshadow and Ben Nye Azalea Lumiere Grande Eyeshadow (brows)
MAC Omega Eyeshadow (contour)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot
Make Up For Ever Star Powder Pink Gold 916
MAC Free To Be Eyeshadow
Inglot #361 (M) Eyeshadow
 Inglot #474 (DS) Eyeshadow
Ben Nye Azalea Lumiere Grande Eyeshadow
MAC Sketch Eyeshadow
MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow
MAC Nylon Eyeshadow
MAC Point Black Liquidlast Liner
Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara - Very Black

Lips:
NYX Pinky Lipliner Pencil
MAC Immodest Mattene

Also I've been trying to upload a video on Youtube for the past couple of days and the audio won't play, is anyone else having problems? Hopefully it'll be resolved soon.


17 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! I love it! I want my hair that same color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is an unbelievably gorgeous shade of pink! I love the matching eyebrows and eye makeup too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh. Such a rich new hair colour, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I love that colour! I recently coloured my hair too from the "crazy color" range in fire.. It's got pink-purple tinge to it now, love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sooo gorgeous! I wish I could have raspberry hair.. my hair is so fine it'd probably fall out entirely if I tried to dye it like that lol :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love it :D

    I'm originally from Nelson - will be moving back to Auckland sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It look beautiful! I'm always jealous of awesome pink hair colors. Because my hair is red, it is so hard to bleach and maintain a fun color without frying it. I has to stick with slightly brighter than natural red using henna.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new hair and the makeup the goes with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Charlotte Sparkle: Thank you

    @sugarbumpkin: It's such an amazing color!

    @olgiepolgie: Thank you, everyone loves my matching eyebrows :)

    @Beauty's Bad Habit: Thank you!

    @sepia_raven: Me too :)

    @Ruthy: Thanks!

    @esteeem: Oh cool! I love bright hair :)

    @Emily:♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー aww :)

    @Holly B - Makeup Artist: Thanks! oh awesome I love Auckland :)

    @Cassykins: Fair enough! I have a lot of friends with red hair too :)

    MakeupNme: Thanks so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your hair colour. Absolutely stunning! I'm just so impressed of how bold you are!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo amazing! What dye did you use to get this hair color??

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have no idea what dye it is, my hairdresser custom mixes the colour for me :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love this look , and the hair is awesome . great look, please i hope u can follow back britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...