Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Spring/Summer 2011 Inspired Look

As a part of the makeup course that I am doing we had to research the Spring/Summer 2011 hair and makeup trends. I haven't been wearing much makeup lately but I was inspired by the colour blocking trend to do some colourful makeup.


Face:
Graftobian Anti-Shine HD Foundation Primer
Kett Hydro Foundation (airbrushed) - O1, O3
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
MAC Stark Naked Beauty Powder Blush
MAC Sketch Eyeshadow and Ben Nye Azalea Lumiere Grande Eyeshadow (brows)
MAC Omega Eyeshadow (contour)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil
Sugarpill Buttercupcake Eyeshadow
Sugarpill Midori Eyeshadow
Sugarpill Afterparty Eyeshadow
MAC Sunnyspot Eyeshadow
MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow
Kryolan Oak Eyeshadow
 Inglot #35 Eyeshadow
Inglot #477 Eyeshadow
MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl
MAC Point Black Liquidlast Liner
Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara - Very Black
No Name Fake Eyelashes

Lips:
NYX Doll Pink Lipliner Pencil
MAC Pink Nouveau Lipstick
Kryolan Candy High Gloss

Also if you haven't liked my facebook page, please go and like it!
Click Here

9 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the colors you chose to work with! I have to say I'm totally jealous of your hair, it's such a gorgeous shade.. I wish my job wasn't so conservative, I really missing having unnatural hair colors ;[

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your hair color. It's so bold and rich, fantastic. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED to know what color that is on your hair! please tell me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @WitchHazel Thank you! I know how you feel, I missed having unnatural hair colours too.

    @Mandy Thank you :)

    @Melany My hairdresser custom mixes the colour for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair colour! Super cool. Do you use an airbrush to apply your foundation? Your skin looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, yes I do use an airbrush :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...